Commercial Vehicle Insurance Cover

Commercial Motor Insurance Cover

Connect Business Insurance provides competitive commercial vehicle insurance for everything from one car to a fleet of vehicles.

Our commercial vehicle coverage covers many areas, including the loss, damage or theft of a vehicle, property damage, towing expenses, theft and legal liability. Your options can range from comprehensive, third party or third party fire and theft cover for any number of vehicles.

We cover everything from cars, utes and vans to trucks.  We can include in your policy protection against downtime, towing costs, redelivery, theft recovery and more.

Our clients also have peace of mind knowing their vehicles are adequately covered at all times.

Need Commercial Vehicle Cover From the Experts?

As a business owner, you understand the critical nature of every part of your company. Additionally, you know the steep cost when things don’t work as they should. The insurance experts at Connect Business Insurance understand these costs as well.

If a part of your motor fleet is down, you are losing money, and your good name may also take a hit. You cannot afford to miss deadlines and disappoint clients, which is why you should consider Commercial vehicle Insurance.

Why you should consider Commercial Motor Insurance
Who Should Think About Commercial Vehicle Insurance?

If you have vehicles explicitly used as a part of your business, you should speak with an insurance expert as soon as possible. There are a number of options that can protect your vehicles and save you time and money in the event of a mishap.

What Occurances Can a Commercial Motor Insurance Policy Cover?

Depending on the specifics of your policy, your company fleet protection can include

  • Accidents
  • Damage
  • Theft
  • Vandalism
  • Property Damage
  • Towing Expenses
  • Legal Liability
  • Downtime
  • Redelivery
  • Recovery of a Stolen Vehicle
Do I Need a Large Fleet of Vehicles to Get Commercial Motor Insurance?

Our insurance professionals can tailor a Commercial Motor Insurance policy to cover everything from a single truck or car to a car park full of your company vehicles.

What Kinds of Vehicles Will a Commercial Motor Insurance Policy Cover?

A Commercial Motor Insurance policy can cover most kinds of vehicles used for business including

  • Cars
  • Utes
  • Vans
  • Forklifts
  • Trucks
  • Trailers
  • Delivery Vehicles
  • Limousines and Sedans
What Is Not Covered by My Commercial Motor Insurance?

Individual policies may contain specified exclusions; please consult with your insurance professional to learn about any exclusions in your policy.

What Are the Different Kinds of Commercial Motor Insurance Policies Available to Me?

Your Commercial Motor Insurance choices include

Comprehensive full coverage
A comprehensive policy offers you the broadest coverage. It protects your fleet from unforeseen events and also provides indemnity for third party damage.
Third-party property damage
The policy will only cover events where you (or someone representing your company) are at fault for damaging someone else’s vehicle or property. This policy will not pay you for any damage to your fleet or property.
Third-party property damage, fire, and theft
This policy limits coverage to third-party liability as well as damage to your vehicle by fire or theft.

Case Study

Dean owns a small catering company with two delivery vans. While on a delivery, one of the drivers causes an accident that damages Dean’s delivery van as well as another vehicle. Because Dean opted for full comprehensive coverage in his commercial motor insurance cover, the damages to his delivery van as well as the other involved in the accident are covered. Dean would be at risk for litigation against his company from the accident victim and entirely responsible for necessary repairs on the damaged vehicles without the full cover.

*Please Note*

The material provided is for informational use only and is not legally binding insurance advice. To learn about insurance options tailored to meet your needs, contact a Connect Business Insurance expert.

Need Commercial Motor Cover From the Experts?